IGATEC Flexible Crude Oil Test and Processing Plant Enters SAT (Site Acceptance Test) Phase
Week 22/2014, the Flexible Crude Oil Test and Processing Plant, designed and constructed by IGATEC GmbH and Streicher Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG entered its second SAT (site acceptance test) phase.
After 5 days of testing, the plant was approved by SGS-TÜV Saar GmbH and handed over to the customer in Speyer, Germany: GDF-SUEZ E&P Deutschland GmbH.
The Flexible Crude Oil Test and Processing Plant has been designed for different types of tests at the well.
The plant consists of the following components:
– High Pressure Unit reducing pressure from 250bar to 10bar
– Heat Exchanger for cooling or heating the pumped medium
– Separator (gas, crude oil and deposit water)
– Gas Unit
– Air Cooler
– Gas Flare with hidden burning flame
– Storage and Processing Tanks (2 pure oil tanks, 1 pure oil tank or processing tank,
1 deposit water tank)
– flexible Pipes connected by hammer unions
– RTLU Loading Unit loading crude oil into road tanker trucks
– Heating Unit
– Measuring Station
The different units are designed in standardized 20‘ containers, which allows easy and fast setup and dismantling of the plant in 48 hours. Transportation of the units can be carried out with a standard-truck.
Furthermore the modular design allows an easy and multiple extensions according to customer specifications.